Friday, March 18, 2011

Little updates!


Hey all! I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog recently, it's pretty hectic on the ship right now. I have to write about India, Mauritius, and Singapore, and to be quite honest I'm a bit sick of writing about India right now! I'll get to it eventually though! So with all the things going on in Japan right now, they have decided to take us to Taiwan instead. I would have loved to go to Japan and do some relief work, but with the nuclear power plants, it's just too dangerous. We have three more ports before reaching the states! Vietnam tomorrow, China next, and then Taiwan. I'm meeting a friend in each of these places, and I'm SO excited! I'll write about India soon, and then a short bit about Mauritius and Singapore (we were only in each place for about 8 hours). Thanks for being so patient!

No comments: